Welcome - we're glad you're here!
Due to COVID-19 our worship services have changed
- We currently have worship services at 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 5:45 PM every Sunday
- The evening service features a different sermon than the morning services
- We ask those worshiping with us to wear a mask. (Free masks are provided for any needing them.)
- Additional spacing has been provided between rows of chairs
- Social distancing of 6 feet is encouraged
I'm Visiting - Should I take the Lord's Supper?
We celebrate Communion on the 2nd Sunday of each month, at all three services.
If you’re visiting, and you’re interested in partaking of the Lord’s Supper with us, we ask you to take a look at the questions below. Also, if you’re able to arrive a few minutes before worship begins, that will give an elder or pastor a chance to meet you and welcome you to the Lord’s table.
- Have I been baptized in a Christian church?
- Have I put my faith in Jesus Christ alone for my salvation?
- Am I seeking to live a life that's consistent with my Christian profession?
- Am I a member of a gospel-believing church?
- Is my membership in that church 'in good standing'? (I.e., I'm not under formal discipline by my church leadership.)
In addition, we cordially invite our fellow NAPARC members (OPC, PCA, URC, among others) – denominations with who we have special fraternal relations – to commune with us.
We look forward to deepening the fellowship we share in our common Savior.